We get asked all the time, “What's the difference between Lawn Buddy and Yardbook?” So, we’ve decided to put together a post of all our key differences.
Here’s a list of five things that Lawn Buddy has that many of our customers who have switched from Yardbook have told us are important to them.
- Lawn Buddy has a privacy guarantee, which means your data and your customer's information is secure and will never be shared or sold to third-parties.
- Lawn Buddy is available on desktop, Android, and Apple, while Yardbook is only available on desktop and Android.
- Lawn Buddy has been rated as easier to use.
- Lawn Buddy services small to medium business so as you grow your business you won't need to switch softwares, while Yardbook is best for small businesses who are just starting out.
- Lawn Buddy is veteran owned & operated and made in the USA.
In the spirit of being fair and unbiased, we do have to point out that Yardbook has chemical tracking, which Lawn Buddy currently does not have. There are also many similarities between the two softwares, the biggest being we both have a free forever subscription so you can try out both softwares for yourself - we’re confident that Lawn Buddy will be the one you stick with.
Note that Yardbook’s free forever subscription does contain ads, while Lawn Buddy’s does not.
Ready to get started? Create your free forever Lawn Buddy account here.